Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Interview with King Tang

We are here today to interview the King of the Shang dynasty, King Tang.
Interviewer: Hello Mr. Tang how are you today?
King Tang: I am doing well; I actually just finished building my army. It came out enthusiastic and large.
Interviewer: Could you tell us a little about it? How you provided help to the army? And how you did you discover this new idea?
King Tang: Sure of course. We have this cart that allows the soldiers be taken to each destination. It’s called a chariot. The chariot is very useful to us and is excellent when we go out to battle. I found this idea by walking through the village. While I was walking I saw this wheel barrel with food and it made the person go faster in delivering. So I came up with the chariot idea to make my soldiers work faster.
Interviewer: That sounds interesting. Do you have any upcoming events? And how are you going to plan to do this?
King Tang: Well some of the events are not going to be available to the public but the one thing that I can revel is I am going to make the taxes smaller so resources won’t be as expensive. I plan to make them smaller by forcing my people to buy the expensive resources.
Interviewer: That sounds devious and harsh.
King Tang: Well I am lowering the taxes so I think it is fair.
Interviewer: I guess you are right. Did it feel exciting to defeating the Xia dynasty last week? And how did you do this?
King Tang: It felt like pigs flying. I had a strategy to not get caught by the king. My army works really hard and I feel like they are doing a great job fighting for me.
Interviewer: That’s all the time we have for today. Thank you for being here King Tang.
King Tang: Thank you for having me.

No comments:

Post a Comment